I living in singapore. Currently singapore does not carry NARS. I thought the 2nd outlet of sephora at ion will be carrying but disappointed. Anw the ion sepohora although is big but product selling are very common sight in sg like bothierm, kose , lanigne .etc. What is new i think is smashbox and makeup for ever
i always wanted to get the nars blush - orgarsm. Only way to get it is online but too expensive. Got a chance walk by a pushcart selling nars eyeshadow. i knw i have to get it. I will do some looks for it. So far the colour payoff is damn good


This is my first MAC product. I got a blush. Wanted to try a peachy tone blush, i don really like pink blush.
This is SPRINGSHEEN.
a sheer pink /peachy tone and a hint a gold shimmer. The artist intro me tis as she say that my cheek area is dry. I really love is blush. Using it for everyday.


No comments:
Post a Comment